Blockchain Wallet. Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum
The Blockchain Wallet is the most popular crypto wallet with over 38 million wallets in 140 countries, $200B transacted, and industry leading low fees. Your Blockchain Wallet is unique because it is non-custodial. This means that only YOU hold the private keys that control access to your crypto. And you can store, exchange, send and receive without ever leaving the security of your Wallet.The Blockchain Wallet currently supports Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Stellar (XLM), and USD PAX (PAX). New, exciting assets are added regularly which are evaluated against our asset selection methodology.
Here’s what you’ll find with your new Blockchain Wallet:
Access to Markets
* Seamlessly buy and sell bitcoin in 36 countries and exchange one crypto for another with live, best-in-class exchange rates from the safety of your wallet.
* Real time quotes and historical price charts
* All exchanges settle on-chain so they are more reliable and resistant to fraud than off-chain transactions
* Only you have access to your private keys and your crypto.
* Set 4-digit-pin or biometrically authenticate
* Keep the bad guys out with advanced Two-Factor Authentication
* Simplified backup and recovery with your unique 12 word backup phrase.
* Hierarchical deterministic address architecture for increased transaction privacy
* Server side entropy for maximum randomness
* Send Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar and USD PAX instantly to anyone in the world
* Request payments in cryptocurrencies with ease — anytime, anywhere. (includes QR Code support)
* Simple, easy to understand Swap interface makes exchanging crypto a fun and frictionless experience.
* Global wallet supports 21 languages.
With this app, you can create a new Blockchain Wallet or pair your existing web wallet on your mobile device. Download today for free and if you have any questions, our best-in-class support team is waiting to assist you: support.blockchain.com or via twitter - @AskBlockchain.
Add Comment & Review